support TCC Nov 25, 2021
Make sure your Fire TV works with TCCTV. TCCTV works on Amazon Fire TV 2nd Generation and newer.
If you’re setting up your FireTV for the first time all you need is:
• An internet connection
• An Amazon account [if you don’t have an Amazon account, you can sign up free at www.amazon.ca]
• A TV or other display with an HDMI port
• An HDMI cable [on 4K capable devices, you need an HDMI 2.0 or later compatible cable]
Start with these quick steps:
• Plug the power adapter into an electric outlet and the FireTV device into your TV’s HDMI port.
• Use the USB cable to connect the power adapter and the FireTV device.
• Install the batteries in the remote by matching them to the icons inside. If the remote doesn’t automatically pair with your Fire TV, press and hold the Homebutton for 10 seconds.
• Use the Source button on your TV remote to locate the HDMI signal for your FireTV device.
• Now that your device is powered on, connected to your TV, and paired with the remote, all you need to do is follow the prompts on the Fire TV startup screen.
Now that your Fire TV is all set up, select the search icon to the left of “Home” at the top of the screen and search for TCC TV, highlight it, and select the download button to begin downloading.
Once the download is complete, select Open to launch the TCC TV App. Make sure you’re connected to your TCC provided internet. TCC TV needs to be connected to the internet provided to your home in order to access your TV lineup.
Using the email address you provided TCC and the password you created when you received the ‘Create Password’ email, you‘re now able to login to TCC TV.
You’re all set! Now, sit back, relax and enjoy your all TCC TV, you’re going to love it!
Self-Install: Amazon Firestick Video